Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We're Moving!

Hey boys and girls, I've decided to join a few of my friends in a joint venture in blogging. In the long run, I think this will work out better for my blogging as real life always has a way of interrupting my hobby time.

I will be joining three great guys in my gaming area that are not only great painters, but also love the game and the fluff behind it. For now, our focus at the new blog will be building, converting, painting, and playing armies that will push our talents in all of those directions. In a way I feel honored to be able to hang out with these guys and learn from them. I hope that in the future I can look back at this blog and see an increase in my own abilities as a gamer, modeler, and painter.

As of today, I will no longer be updating this site and instead posting new content over at the new blog. If any of you guys following this blog are interested, please continue to follow at the new site.

The new blog can be found over at The Istvaanians.

No comments:

Post a Comment