Sunday, July 17, 2011

Project Update: Uhmmmm,...Everything!

It's been a little bit since I've posted anything, but I've been plugging away at things. Since I've sold my Space Wolves, I've bought enough stuff to do around 2500 pts of Dark Eldar. On top of that, Bossman over at the Istvaanians gave me around 60 of the older Dark Eldar Warriors that I can mix in with the newer ones. I've also built up enough of my old Ultrawing to give me a good size Angels of Redemption army that I can field as a Dark Angel, Codex Marine, and even Blood Angel army if I wanted to. Like I said, I've been a little busy assembling stuff lately, because at the speed I paint I'm still going to be working on my Orks come this winter when I can't prime anything!

Here's a list of what I've goten done over the last few days. I"m going to try and get photos up this week.

Orks

  • Started painting the 5 Deathkoptas
  • Assembled & primed 9 Stormboyz including a converted Boss Zagstruk
  • Assembled 1 Deff Dread
  • Assembled 6 Killa Kans
  • Assembled 3 Nob Bikers
  • Sorted all of my Ork bits and got the remaining pieces laid out into groups for assembly
Space Marines
  • Started painting my Angels of Redemption
  • Built 2 Dreadnoughts
  • Built 2 Ironclad Dreadnoughts
  • Built 4 Drop Pods
Dark Eldar
  • Purchased the following:
  • 2 Battleforces
  • 2 Raiders
  • Lileth Hesperax
  • Incubi
  • Talos / Chronos
  • Scourges
  • Warriors
  • Got +/- 60 warriors from the 3rd edition starter box with the heavy weapons included

As you can see I have a lot to work on for a while! I really need to budget in for a Battle Foam 1520 case. Maybe I can talk the wife into getting me one for my birthday in September.....I should have at least another unit painted by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment