Friday, February 3, 2012

More new bits from Kromlech, and a Warhound Titan




I just saw these posted over at Kromlech's blog and thought I would spread the word. I used their pirate heads and mechanical gun arms through out my Ork Freebooterz army. I have to say that the quality of the bits I used are right up there with Forgeworld. The sculpts are great and add a touch of quality and comedy to the current Ork range from Games Workshop.



If I ever decided to add more to Ork's, it will definitely be the Klanking Destroyers! These guys make perfect mega nobs, and would go great in my army since it's based around Mad Dok Grotsnik. Speaking of which, I really need to get some more photos posted. And a good army shot as well. Sounds like I got busy weekend ahead of me.

Oh, and did I mention I'm building a Warhound Titan? More on that coming up as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment