Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ork Army Group Photo

5000 points of Orky goodness!
I thought it was about time I took a group shot of my Orks. It's been a while since I've posted anything about these guys, but I have been slowly working on them in the evenings when time allows. It doesn't look like much, but that is actually 4850 points of Orks, with 150 points in a Zzap Gun Grot squad being assembled that aren't in the photo. The stompa in the background has his arms laying to the right of him so that I can paint the model a lot easier. One of those arms is actually a custom lifta droppa arm made from a rubber eraser! I'll try to get more photo's of that when I come back around to working on it. There are some closer photos of the army after the break. Let me know what you think!




Kustom Big Mek & Da Mad Dok

Two Assault on Black Reach Warbosses. One with Klaw and one with Choppa.

Deff Skulz Nobz with Painboy

Kommandos with Snikrot

Bad Moonz Nobz with Painboy
Deff Skulz Boyz with Battlewagon and Bad Moonz Boyz

Evil Sunz Boyz with Trukk and Snake Bitez Boyz with Trukk

Close up of Evil Sunz Trukk

Close up of Snake Bitez Trukk
Deff Coptaz, Nob Bikers, and Storm Boyz

Kans and Dreads

Looted Wagon with Skorcha

Stompa


2 comments:

  1. It's good to see a painted ork army

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like theres a lot going on there!
    any chance of close up shotS?
    I am now following your blog, you can follow me too at

    http://marsekayspainting.blogspot.com/

    and join the network at

    http://randomselecthobbynetwork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete