Sunday, September 2, 2012

Battle Force Challenge Update #1

Since my previous post I have been busy with several different projects. My commission work has picked up, and I've had to build up two MERC's battle groups, several Necron Warriors, around 60 Tyranid Genestealers and Gaunts. I've also been busy with a Iron Hands army that will hopefully be finished soon and sent off to the painter so he can add his magical touch. That army has been a constant struggle as I am always trying to make sure that everything is perfect. I've also built myself a 1000 point force for a little game called Flames of War, but I haven't forgotten about my Battle Force Challenge. Last post I thought I had a list settled on, but in the end I decided to go a different route with my Orks.

When I was at the FLGS last week, I was going to get 2 boxes of Lootas and a Ork Flyer to finish up my original 1000 point list from my last post. As I stood there looking at the other GW figures thinking of future armies that I will probably never get to, I kept going back to that Ork flyer. I thought about for a while, and decided to go for two flyers instead of the the flyers and lootas! With that in mind, I revisited my original list and made a few changes to incorporate these two new flyers. Basically I dropped the lootas, and looted wagon and added in the second flyer, a burna-bomba, and 3 deff-coptas. I tried taking a few photos, but none of them turned out right. As of now, I have the Warboss, bikers, the Bad Moonz truk, and the two flyers left to paint. Now I'm off to eBay to search for a good deal on a light box!

Unlimited Pts - Codex: Orks Roster - Orks Battleforce Challenge List
Orks Battleforce Challenge List

HQ: Warboss (1#, 85 pts)
   1 Bad Moonz Warboss Yella Jaw, 85 pts ('Eavy Armour; Bosspole; Cybork Body; Big Choppa)

Troops: Nob Bikers (3#, 210 pts)
   1 Da' Evil Sunz Fastest, 210 pts (Count as Troop Troops; Cybork Body; Warbike)
      1 Painboy (Cybork Body; Warbike)
      1 Nobz (Warbike; Cybork Body; Big Choppa)
      1 Nobz (Warbike; Cybork Body; Power Klaw)

Troops: Boyz (13#, 167 pts)
   11 Evil Suns Shoota Boyz, 167 pts (Shootas; Rokkit Launcha x1)
      1 Boyz Nob ('Eavy Armour; Bosspole; Power Klaw)
      1 Trukk (Reinforced Ram)

Troops: Boyz (12#, 156 pts)
   10 Bad Moonz Shoota Boyz, 156 pts (Shootas; Big Shoota x1)
      1 Boyz Nob ('Eavy Armour; Bosspole; Power Klaw)
      1 Trukk (Reinforced Ram)

Fast Attack: Dakkajet (1#, 130 pts)
   1 Da Blakk Gobbo, 130 pts (Fighta Ace; TL Supa Shoota)

Fast Attack: Burna-bommer (1#, 125 pts)
   1 Burna-bommer, 125 pts

Fast Attack: Deffkoptas (3#, 125 pts)
   3 Deffkoptas, 125 pts (TL Rokkit Launcha x2)

Total Roster Cost: 998



No comments:

Post a Comment