Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Legion of the Damned



The weather this time of year can make it hard to prime models. One day it's cold and rainy, the next day it's warmer and humid. So having missed a few chances at priming my Crimson Slaughter army, I decided to dig through my "to do" pile and see if I had anything already primed. Out of everything in my gaming room, this squad was the only thing primed! In fact, they've been built and primed for almost ten years when I got them second hand from a gaming buddy.

This squad is one of those that looked awesome in the old codexs, but in reality the sculpts are quite bad. A lot of the details simply weren't there. I did the best I could with them. Instead of the classic flames I decided to do a more ethereal look to them. Most of the details were painted with multiple washes and glazes.








No comments:

Post a Comment