Monday, February 7, 2011

More Space Wolves Army Progress

I got some time over the weekend to get some more painting done on my space wolves. So far I have managed to finish my wolf scouts, wolf guard, and blood claws. When I say finished, I mean as far as I'm willing to go right now with this army. I still need to apply the decals and do a few touch ups that I missed.

Wolf Scouts



Blood Claws

Also, I made 5 objective markers to go with the armies. These are just the backpack banners glued to the bottoms of the small flying stands.

And finally, here is a shot of the army in my GW case. Three trays worth of models!



Looking back at this post, I really need to do something about my photos. I have a box to place the models in, but I think I need something a little better. Anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment