Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog Update: Major Post Upload!

Hey guys & gals,

This morning, I've brought over all my posts from a group blog I belong to called The Istvaanians. For those of you that haven't seen this blog it would a good idea to head over and check it out. The guys there are way beyond me as far as painting and converting talent and I am lucky to be member of this group. From now on, I'm going to be posting up my stuff on both sites, but with one difference. All my posts regarding Warmachine, Super Dungeon Explore, and any other game I get into (including video games!) will be going here. For those of you who have been following along since I started, a huge "thank you" is in order and hopefully I can get a few more people to stick around.

I've made some progress on my Ork Nobz this weekend, but I still need to assemble my Doc, and order the GW version of Mad Dok Grotsnik. The more I look at my conversion, the less I like it. So he'll be getting torn down so I can reuse the bits elsewhere. Speaking of bits, I've gotten in a pretty good size order of stuff from maxmini's conversion bits. I plan on doing a review of these, and I gotta say that these guys easily rival forgeworld's stuff. In addition to that, I've begun tearing down my Ultrawing stuff to go into a simple green bath. The plan is to get everything stripped down and start adding magnets to all the bodies and arms.

Well, this seems like enough for this morning, and I'm glad to be back!

Asmodai

No comments:

Post a Comment