Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm still here!

I apologize for the lack of new content lately.

In my last post I mentioned that I was at home watching our dog Bailey after he had surgery. That surgery was to try and determine what was causing his lymph nodes to swell up. He had two of them removed and they were sent to the lab to be analyzed. The results came back, confirming that he did in fact have Lymphoma. My wife and I are firm believers in not using chemotherapy, so we made the decision to let nature take its course and let Bailey live as much of a normal life as he could. We have had Bailey for almost 9 years, since he was found by a coworker of mine as a stray. Sadly, on Tuesday, we had to take him to the vet for one final trip. He was a great dog, and one day we'll see him again running and playing like he used to.

I've got a few things coming up, including more on my Freebooterz, a review of the Army Painter spray paints, and a look at my new Angels of Redemption army for the Dark Angels Codex.

No comments:

Post a Comment