Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Project: Angels of Redemption


This army has been started, and I'm bringing them out for my FLGS's Cities of Death League. The games will have a points cap of 1750 points so I won't be able to bring out all of the toys that I like to play with. I'm not complaining though, as this will give me a chance to learn to play the army.

The basic army consists of 2 sniper scout squads, 2 terminator squads, Belial, a Chapter Master, 1 10 man Tactical Squad with Razorback, a Venerable Dreadnought, and a Landraider. I wanted a mix of Deathwing and Greenwing, so hopefully the units will blend together well on the table top. Either way, I think it will be fun to play with! As soon as I can, I'll get a few photo's up of what I have done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment