Friday, November 25, 2011

Update: Project Freebooterz


It's been way too long since I've posted anything up for this army, and I apologize for that. Since starting my "a Tale of 6 Gamers" event, I've been working on my Orks almost non-stop. I'm already starting to doubt that I will get my 1250 point list completely finished! The two trukks and the battlewagon are going to give me the biggest problems. Here are a few work in progress shots of my Bad Moonz and my Evil Sunz squads. Even though both aren't going to be in my 1250 point list it's easier for me to go ahead and batch paint them at the same time.

Take a look, and tell me what you think! I've still got to put the last few details on these guys and do the bases.

Da Bad Moonz!






Da Evil Sunz!






Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment