A Tale of Gamers - Baby Steps to 1750 - 12/15/2011
- Add an additional 250 points to your 1500 point army and email or give your updated army list to Danny.
- The additional 250 points can be what ever you want, and all models need to be WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get).
- The models in your “Core Army” will not change through out the challenge, but you are allowed to change the unit size and wargear as long as the models are WYSIWYG.
- Models can be in any condition for this challenge, but try to have at least one new or unfinished unit to work on.
- To count towards your results, all models must have at minimum 3 colors on the figures and 1 color on the base.
- 3 points for completing your additional 250 pts with at least 3 colors on all models
- 3 points for completing your additional 250 pts with at least 1 color on the bases
Drill, Baby, Drill! - 1 point
Want to add another nice, easy, little touch to your models that will make them look better? Take a few minutes to drill out those gun barrells. Remember to get mom or dad’s permission before using sharp tools! If anyone needs different sized drill bits let me know and I can get some for you.
Scoring Units! - 1 point
Last time I challenged you to expand to your lists a little by adding a unit from either the elites or fast attack section. This time I’m coming back to grunts, the infantry, the guys that do all of the work. Add a unit of troops to get this extra point!
Part Three of “The Devil is in the Details” - 2 points
Hopefully by now your used to adding in all these little details as you go along. In the spirit of the holidays, celebrate the season by crushing your friends army! Get a game in with your 1500 point or 1750 point army against two different “Tale of 6 Gamers” opponents. Those that do will get 2 extra points for the holidays!