Monday, January 30, 2012

My 6th Edition 40K Prediction

Photo taken from Rites of Battle ( ritesofbattle.blogspot.com)
By now I'm sure that the majority of you have seen the photo above of the two White Dwarf covers from 2012 side by side. It appears to be forming the image a Dark Angel Space Marine. In addition to that, as much as I try to avoid them, the latest rumors suggest that the Dark Angels may be getting an update sooner than expected.

Well, here is my theory, or better yet my prediction. Since 6th edition is supposed to be out sometime in July, I think the Dark Angels will be a part of it. In fact, a rather big part. I'm going out on a limb to say that the starter box will be Dark Angels and Tau! They have been featured together in several photos in White Dwarf over the past few months which would make sense as the models would have to be out to be photographed. They would also have to be photographed in advance in order to make it into production on time.

Only time will tell if I'm right, but I hope I am. Looks like it's time to get a couple of cans of Army Painter Green and Bone and get my Angels of Death ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment