Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blog Update and a few changes

No one expects the Inquisition......

Hey guys and gals! It's been a little while since I have posted anything here. In fact, it's been a while since I posted anything. My personal life has been crazy over the last few months. In that time I have come to the conclusion that trying to run two blogs at the same time is not going to work. One of the two blogs will always suffer. Having said that, I am going to start posting all of my new content at my other blog: The Istvaanians.

The Istvaanians is a blog setup by myself and a few other local guys. We are dedicated to promoting the hobby and providing THE best tournaments and events in the southeast United States. Most of our events are ran out of our FLGS, Grand Adventures Comics and Games in Murfreesboro, TN. We also run a larger offsite event called, The Battle for Stones River. This year we sold out all 70 slots in just over two weeks. Hopefully this year we can add a few more players to the event, and possibly host another large event as well. In addition to this, we are also hosting a Feast of Blades qualifier and we will be teaming up with Grand Adventures and Dicehead Games in Chattanooga, TN to help them run this years American Team Championships.

With everything going on, you can see how busy things are going to get. If you are already a follower here, or if this is your first visit, then please head over to The Istvaanians and follow us there. We have started a Facebook page as well, so be sure to like us so you can keep up with all of the latest gaming events! Also, it looks like I might be able to attend Games Day Chicago this year. If so, plan on seeing photos from Games Day as I take them!

No comments:

Post a Comment